Canada Dental Benefit Plan
Eligible Children Receive up to $650
for the Canada Dental Benefit
The Canada Dental Benefit Plan was developed by the Federal Government to provide eligible parents or guardians with direct, up-front, tax-free payments to cover dental expenses for their children under 12-years-old.
The Canada Dental Benefit provides payments of up to $650 per child per year for families with adjusted net income under $90,000 per year and without dental coverage.
We Are Now Accepting Current and New Patients Who Qualify For The Canada Dental Benefit Plan
What Will My Child’s Appointment Cost?
Cost is for a comprehensive treatment and is a flat rate based on age.
What Does My Child Receive As Part Of This Appointment?
The cost will cover a comprehensive treatment including:
What Do I Do Next?
- Book an appointment for your child by giving us a call
- YOU WILL NEED AN APPOINTMENT BOOKED with us in advance of completing the Canada Dental Benefit Plan Application
- Visit the Canada Dental Benefit Plan Application Website:
- The new website is now live, you can access the site here: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/child-family-benefits/dental-benefit/how-apply.html
- As part of this application, you can provide the appointment date you have made with us
- The Program Payment will be provided directly to the applicant parent/guardian and will be used to pay the dental practice following the child’s appointment
- Patients with Direct Deposit with the CRA will receive funds in approximately 5 days
- Patients paid by the CRA with paper cheque will receive funds in approximately 10 days
- Bring your child in for their scheduled appointment
If you have any questions related specifically to the Canada Dental Benefit Plan program, then please click on the link to View the Program Information here.
Why Choose Us?
& Referrals Always
& Bring in This
Medical History Form
On Your Visit
Book Your Dental Appointment Today!
We Offer Complimentary Cosmetic,
Implant & Orthodontic Consultations!
5075 Yonge Street, Suite 102
North York, Ontario
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: By Appointment
Thursday: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm (Alternating)